Yogis growing in their personal soul journey and yoga practice make the best teachers. The YoGo Teachers App nurtures your soul with mindfulness offerings and inspiration while supporting your teaching with insightful yoga and anatomy articles. It’s the perfect digital companion for any yoga teacher.
My dharma is to be a weaver of light: to connect other souls into the universal energy tapestry of light and love. I am incredibly passionate about this mission! And filling yoga teachers with light has an exponential rate of return since you touch so many souls.
With the YoGo Teacher’s app, you’ll receive information in “cards.” There are multiple types of cards:
- Yoga cards explore yogic philosophy, the root of our practice.
- Body cards explore the anatomy and physical poses.
- Path cards are to enable you to further your practice.
- Teaching cards cover things like cueing, pose nuances, and assists.
- Quote cards convey deep knowledge in a few words.
- Meditation cards link recorded meditations to enjoy and hopefully inspire you.
- Asana cards offer virtual practices for your enjoyment and sometimes to expound on a topic.
- Good Read cards provide my favorite book recommendations.
- Podcast cards contain audio recordings on varying topics.
- Mantra cards have short, recorded mantras for you to enjoy.
- MORE! The card types continue to grow over time.
You can also join the YoGo teacher community and converse with other subscribers and me. Want to message me directly? Use the text feature. Want to explore something in your soul journey? Let’s set up a Soul Coaching session! During a session, I provide an intuitive reading, partner with you to map out a doable plan for progressing on your soul journey and provide you with personalized tools.
Now, let’s get started!